On May 5, 2017, AroniSmartInvest In Action™ picked, leveraging the proprietary advanced Text and Sentiment Analytics, Stock Segmentation, and Machine Learning, a few promising stocks to watch. Let us see how the stoks have performed in the week of May 8th.
Fig: AroniSmartInvest™: Stock Segmentation, Network Analysis and RSS news and text analytics.
p>The evaluation will be based on how these stocks have performed since they were picked, that is, between May 5 and May 12, 2017. As usual the major indices's performance could be used to gauge the relative performance of each stock. Since May 5, 2017 the major indices have performed as follows:
- DJI: 0.28%
- S &P 500: 0.21%
- NASDAQ: 0.76%
Performance YTD, as of May 12, 2017: ; red: below, blue: approximately equal ; green: significantly above major indices performance
- Tableau Software. (NASDAQ:DATA): +7.04%.
- Apple, Inc (NYSE:AAPL): +5.90%
- Google, Inc (NASDAQ:GOOG): +0.32%
- Aon Plc (NASDAQ:AON): +2.89%
- Monsanto. (NASDAQ:MON): +0.44%
- Analogo Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADI): +5.12%
- Tesla, Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA): +0.62%
- EchoStar Corporation (NASDAQ:SATS): -1.12%
- Merck & Co (NASDAQ:MRK): +0.21%
- Cisco Systems, Inc (NASDAQ:CSCO): +0.22%
- Medifast Inc (NASDAQ:MED): +2.14%
- Sony Corp (NASDAQ:SNE): +2.14%
- Mas Tec, Inc (NASDAQ:MTZ): -0.28%
- SAP SE (NASDAQ:SAP): +1.00%
- Catelpillar Inc (NASDAQ:CAT): +2.43%